The SDGHDA awards annually, two Scholarships of 250.00 each. Dancers must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Dancers must be in an educational environment with the intent to continue onto post-secondary education.
- Hold and submit a copy of their current ScotDance Canada card
- Receive lessons from a teacher in S.D. & G.
- Must have competed in at least two of the four current indoor competitions, with the exception of the current 2021-2022 year.
- Submit a 500 word essay outlining their level of commitment to the SD&G association, love of highland dancing, spirit of sportsmanship and community involvement at large. Include how highland dancing has enhanced your life.
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com by May 31st, 2024.
Please contact us for further information.